Happy Birthday Sameer :): Ishi :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ishi :)









Heyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sameer…..sup? today is a veryyy important day for not just you but for your friends and family members 2. Well y is it soo important for u and for us? Well duhh…it’s your b’day. Lol. Yah this is me Sameer. I kno I m weird but we’r still friends (emo). Lol. Ummmmmm…. Yah I kno you would be wondering about what I said to u yesterday lol. “It’s ur b’day :O when?” ohh yah next month han…lol…and u’r like its on the 8th of april…” lol it was funny. I kno u probably thught I m so rude when I said “no one is makin ur blog. Maybe next yr. we have no time to make one for this year” ha ha….well I didn’t wnt 2 tell u that we remember that tomorrowz ur b’day. Lol. Well, you’r a very shareef,achi, sweet, not khadoos friend ho meri. I kno I told u many times I regret joining meebo cause I m addicted 2 it now.sad han? But one of the bestest things that hpnd after I joined meebo was I met you. I kno u have concerns of u always IM-ing me. Well nt always but yah most of the time. Well I’ll work on it. I’ll try to pm u first just cause I m so nice. Lol. Chalo chalo u might be getting bored from reading my msg. But befor I stop I have to mention u abut are “Coffee Date.” Hopefully u didn’t forget to book the table x-( cause I ain’t leavin u without getting b’day treat from u (emo) yah yah annoyin but deal with it Sameer. Afterall inti meri jaise nice achi friends muchkil se milti hai. Look I even learnt hindi cause of ur b’day msg. so nice of me. Ok well enough. Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shappyyyyyyyyyyyyy brrrrrrr-dayyyy Sammmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…… a lil poem for u… There is a gift that gold cannot buy A blessing that's rare and true That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life Like I have in you! Happy Birthday! Enjoyyyyyy your b’day sheerday….remember r coffee date (emo)

May all ur wishes cme true…God Bless U… and I’ll be waiting for….u shuld remember it by now (emo) Once again Happyyyyyyyyyy burrrrrrrrrr-day Sammy....


No comments:

Post a Comment